This Web site has been designed to adhere to U.S. Federal Government rules for accessibility as oulined in Section 508 and to contractor Web site guidelines as developed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Browser Plug-ins and Viewers
Where links on this site refer to files which require a browser plug-in or a special viewer in order to be viewed, a link to a site where the required application can be downloaded for free is included nearby. The most common formats and their applications are listed here.
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) — Adobe Acrobat® Reader
- Microsoft Word® (DOC) files — For computers that do not have Word installed, Microsoft has made available this free Word Viewer.
- Microsoft Excel® (XLS) files — For computers that do not have Excel installed, Microsoft has made available this free Excel Viewer.
- Microsoft PowerPoint® (PPT, PPS) files — For computers that do not have PowerPoint installed, Microsoft has made available this free PowerPoint Viewer.
- WebEx presentations (WRF) -- Whenever you follow a link to a WebEx presentation, you will automatically be given an opportunity to load the free WebEx viewer.
An effort has been made to make this site as usable as possible for people of all abilities. However, if you have problems using this site please Email ESRD Network 9/10 and we will work with you to make the information available.
Last updated on: September 24, 2014